This will be an alternate assignment created to allow you to demonstrate the same skills.
While I recognize that others would like to have this opportunity I can not extend the invite beyond this group for the following reasons:
- The new assignment must be created;that will take a substantial amount of time.
- With the preceding re-writes, the novel and the essay studies (together with all the other classes) I simply cannot find the time to do more.
- The first write was afforded two whole blocks. It ought to take one.
- Please remember that the notion of rewrites was designed to help you to take risks in your writing not to raise your grade. This assignment was one that employed skills you had practiced often and was not one requiring great creative daring.
- Please also remember that rewrites were my idea. They are a privilege and not a right.
Reminder Quote assignment due: Nov. 8/13