Friday, 16 May 2014

Our 'End Game'

Hey All,

Today you hand in your major research papers. Congratulations!

We are winding our way now to the end of your high school career; can you believe it?

I want to acknowledge all of the hard work you have done and continue to do. I recognize that it can be tough to maintain focus as summer approaches. I want to let you know about our last days and offer encouragement for you to hang in there.

We wil spend these last 9 classes reviewing poetry enjoyment and analysis with an eye toward the provincial exam. We will have 2 more classes particularly focussing on the provincial exam but realize that we have, in one way or another, been prepping all year.

There will be opportunities to garner marks over the course of these 9 days with the most heavily weighted assignment (an in class write)  occurring on June 2/14.

I look forward to being inspired by your accounts of inspirational individuals as I read your papers this weekend.

Go outside a bit. Feel the sun on your face.
Warmly,
Ms.S