Just wanting to invite you to consider your Poetry In Voice recitation choices.
By Thursday Dec.18/14 you need to choose 2 poems from the website linked below.
- one must be under 25 lines in length
- one must be written prior to the 20th century.
- it is first come first get so be the first to tell me your first poem choice before anyone else and you get to do it. No repeats.
In January we will go in depth into how to prepare for our class, school wide, and perhaps, national competitions. But for now, I'd like you to begin memorizing the poem so when you return in January we can begin the work of how best to present them.
The link below has a direct connection to the poem choosing section but the main page has all the information I'll be sharing with you about this event. Feel free to look through it all!
Poems
Contest overview /videos/scoring and more!
I am very much looking forward to working on this together.
Enjoy!
Ms.S