Well I know how busy life is for us all so with that in mind, I am providing a list of the events for each block from now until spring break. The hope is you'll be able to budget your time accordingly.
Feb. 3/4:
- Submit 1A, watch 1A,
- Read Reference sections 2-4, do 1B for next block (consider critical theory )
- Read reference section 5 Consider 1C.
- B block we will be going to the Poetry in Voice event and so will combine these activities into the next two classes. All assignment dates posted here are accurate.
Feb. 5/6:
- Submit 1B
- Discuss Ref. Sec. 5
- Debate 1C
Feb. 10/11:
- In-Class Write (You may bring a list of quotational support or your playbook)
- Homework do 2A due next block
Feb. 12/13: I
- Submit 2A
- Homework 2B due next block
Feb. 16/17:
- CROSS GRADE WRITE (See below)
Feb. 18/20:
- Submit 2B
- Read Ref. Sec. 7 in class and consider, 'Is she tamed?
- I realize several of you will be on a field trip this day. Please submit work the day prior and come having done the work you missed this day.
Feb.23/24:
- Reference Section 8
Feb. 25/26:
- Reference Section 9
Feb.27/Mar.2:
- Consider unit questions/critical theory/ Is she tamed?/ Defining terms
Mar. 3/4:
- Debate
Mar. 5/6:
- Final In-Class Essay