Wednesday, 4 January 2017

Cycle #3 Criteria and due date . Also, review previous post

Hi 12s,

Today we are reviewing the Hero's Cycle requirements vis a vis your recent cycle #2. Take careful note of these details to ensure you optimize your performance on #3


  • Your final cycle, Test weight cycle #3  is Due Jan. 10.


The hero this time is you! 

  1. Plot a cycle that details a story of transformation in your  own life. Follow all the same criteria for this cycle as you did for the previous two.
  2. One extra thing you will need to include on a separate page is a short narrative of the story you are sharing in your cycle. Because I don't know your tale the way I know Into The Woods I"ll need to be filled in. I will not be marking this part; it is just needed so that the cycle makes sense to me.
Please ask when you have questions!
Remember to view the post following this post.

Ms. S