We have 3 classes left before your Provincial exam June 16, 20, 22.
- I have plans for Friday/16th to go over formatting:
- essay/paragraph structure (see 'Links I Like')
- Transitions (see' Links I Like')
- Setting up, harmonizing and embedding Quotes
- Staying on topic/pertinent
These are the skills I am seeing can use some review based on the marking I have been doing on your essays.
I am aware that you are taking finals and may require study time so I am open to moving the above tutorial to the 20th. Come to class and we will vote. Either way, the last bit of time will be used so please DO come.
- June 20th I will hand back the essays for review. You may keep the rubric/review but I will retain the essays and questions. Thanks for understanding.
- On June 22, the day before your test, I've got a little something I'd like to share with you. Please do try to make it.
Happy studying all!
Tish S.