As I have been reading through your essays, I have noticed that a number of you have employed only a single form. Since the assignment was to produce a paper using two or more stylistic elements/forms I am going to invite some folks to rewrite.
Also a few of you did not declare your methods so I'll need you to come and do that.
I'll post a list of names of the people in question on the wall by my phone so you can either come and clarify with me or plan your rewrite which will occur next class/this Friday.
If you do not need to do a rewrite, it will be a solo work class. I'll provide enrichment options or you may bring ideas of your own in this regard. See links below.
Thanks all.
Ms. S
Independent practice
Below you will find links to Independent practice on a variety of skills/knowledge:
identify-active-and-passive-voice
active/passive voice quiz
verb-tense-consistency
identify-active-and-passive-voice
active/passive voice quiz
verb-tense-consistency