*** I understand the link to identities is dead. Try this one instead, while it isn't perfect, it does allow for analysis of the theme. : Identities text
I hope this finds you enjoying a lovely weekend. As I am preparing reports and looking at our timeline, I see that timing is tight. Due to the fact that we need an additional day to finish your most excellent theme shares, the following alterations/confirmations to the schedule will go into effect. Please add these changes to your calendars:
November 28: Theme
paper in -class test
Nov. 30: Finish theme shares (must limit timing to complete)
Dec. 2: Hero's cycle foundational lesson Do not miss
Dec. 6: Paired assignment due at end of block (cycle #1 hmwk weight)
Dec. 8: Into the Woods (cycle #2 quiz) start in class;look at it on line (libretto) over weekend
Dec. 12: Finish Woods and hand in. (cycle #3 test weight after hols.)
Dec. 14: Poetry in Voice sign up (choose 3 poems you'd like to recite/first come first get no repeats) We will have our in class recitation contest in mid. Jan. Stay tuned for date. This means memorization is to take place over the break.
I hope all of that makes sense. Please endeavour to attend all classes as I'll have no room in my timeline to catch you up on missed lessons.
I'd like to let you know how much I am enjoying all of the insights you have been sharing over these past days. It makes the hard work very worth it. Thanks everyone.
Tish Silvers